Call for Nominations was closed as of 5:00 pm on December 2, 2019 for the positions of Vice-President – Environment, Wildlife & Research and Treasurer.
The Candidate For the 2020 Makivvik Universal Elections For
Vice-President Environment, Wildlife & Research:
- Adamie Delisle Alaku – Elected by Acclamation
The Candidates For the 2020 Makivvik Universal Elections For
- George Berthe
- Raymond Mickpegak
- Andy Pirti
The Election date is on Thursday, January 16, 2020.
The Polling hours open at 10:00 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m.
Advance Polls will be open on Friday, January 10, 2020.
The hours for the Advance Poll is from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00p.m
- Kuujjuaraapik NV Municipal Office
- Umiujaq Co-op Store
- Inukjuak NV Municipal Office
- Puvirnituq NV Municipal Office
- Akulivik LHC Office
- Ivujivik NV Municipal Office
- Salluit Qaqqalik LHC Office
- Kangiqsujuaq Co-op Store
- Quaqtaq Tuvaaluk LHC Office
- Kangirsuk NV Municipal Office
- Aupaluk Old NV Municipal Office
- Tasiujaq NV Municipal Office
- Kuujjuaq Kuujjuaq Forum
- Kangiqsualujjuaq Co-op Store
- Montreal Makivvik Office, 1111, Dr. Fredrik-Philips Blvd, 3rd Floor, Saint-Laurent.
Proxy Forms are available from the Returning Officers or at Makivvik’s website at www.makivik.org