- Find an eligible voter in your affiliated community and tell them who you want to vote for.
- Print or get a copy of the proxy form and fill it up with.
- Your name (Name of Voter)
- Your affiliated community (Community Name)
- The name of the person who is voting for you (Proxy Holder)
- Their affiliated community (Community Name)
- The location of where you are signing from.
- Your signature ( Signature)
- Fax it to your affiliated community’s polling station or to your designated proxy voter, Or email it to your designated proxy voter but they must print it. The returning officer will not accept a digital copy, only a proxy form in paper will be accepted.
- The Returning Officer in your designated community will accept a proxy form properly filled out in paper form. Your designated proxy voter will be given a ballot and your name will be crossed off the voting list.
This is to inform the communities of Aupaluk, Quaqtaq, Salluit, Inukjuak and Chisasibi of the list of nominees for the Makivvik election of community directors.
- Maggie Akpahatak
- David Angutinguak
Noah Ningiuruvik – Elected by Acclamation
- Adamie Alaku
- Michael Cameron
Rhoda Kokiapik – Elected by Acclamation
Raymond Menarick – Elected by Acclamation
The communities of Aupaluk and Salluit will hold elections.
Polls will be open from 10 AM to 6 PM on the following days:
Advanced polls: Monday, March 14th, 2022
Election Day: Thursday, March 17th, 2022
*Runoff Election: Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022
*In the event that no candidate is able to obtain a majority (50%+1) of the votes in a given community.