Cooperative Management Board for the Torngat Mountains National Park
Request for Proposal for Website hosting and design/developer
The Torngat Mountains Cooperative Management Board (CMB) is seeking a website hosting and web designer / developer to create and host a website to profile and promote the activities of the CMB.
The CMB a seven member board with each of Makivvik, the Nunatsiavut Government and Parks Canada appointing two members and jointly appointing an independent Chair. All members are currently Inuit. The CMB provides advice to Parks Canada on the management and operation of the Torngat Mountains National Park.
The CMB would like to promote its work in cooperative management and would like to establish a website to profile who we are and what we do.
The scope of the website for the board is to:
- Profile the purpose and intention of the Cooperative Management Board
- Describe the board, and its current and past activities and successes
- Present the current and past members
- Serve as a platform to communicate priorities or highlight topics as determined by the CMB
The requirements are as follows:
A company/individual experienced in designing or providing graphics for websites to develop a website that will:
- Have an Inuit look and feel about it
- support multiple languages (English, French, Inuktitut Syllabics, Inuktitut in Roman orthography)
Provide basic website functionality to provide text, images, document, and links
- Be user friendly
- Provide a separate plan and budget for hosting, ongoing maintenance and updating with new content
The images and page content would be supplied by the CMB.
Timeline: Submissions due November 29, 2019
Proposed Budget: $5,000 .00 for initial site design and build, and a separate proposed budget for ongoing annual costs of hosting and maintenance of web site.
We request interested applicants to submit a basic response to this request for tenders to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for any clarifications.
We intend to review applications based on those which respond to the above requirements, as well as the description of the proposed work, timelines, and budget. Preference will be given to qualified and suitable Nunavik or Nunatsiavut businesses.
Please provide submissions to:
Martin Lougheed, Chair, CMB for the Torngat Mountains National Park