- Find an eligible voter in your affiliated community and tell them who you want to vote for.
- Print or get a copy of the proxy form and fill it up with.
- Your name (Name of Voter)
- Your affiliated community (Community Name)
- The name of the person who is voting for you (Proxy Holder)
- Their affiliated community (Community Name)
- The location of where you are signing from.
- Your signature ( Signature)
- Fax it to your affiliated community’s polling station or to your designated proxy voter,
Or email it to your designated proxy voter but they must print it. The returning officer will not accept a digital copy, only a proxy form in paper will be accepted.
- The Returning Officer in your designated community will accept a proxy form properly filled out in paper form. Your designated proxy voter will be given a ballot and your name will be crossed off the voting list.
This is to inform the community of Kuujjuaq that no candidate obtained a majority (50%+1)of the votes on the community elections that took place on March 18, 2021, therefore a Run-Off Election for the BOD member of Makivvik will be held between;
A Run-Off election will be held on March 23, 2021.
Polls open from 10am to 6 pm.