Makivik Job Opportunity
Tanning Agent – Part-time (EDD020823)
REPORTS TO: The Socio-Economic Development Manager in the Economic Development Department.
- Skinning animals;
- Fleshing pelts;
- Tanning furs;
- File paperwork, inventory, and daily reports on completed tasks;
- Keep track customers’ furs;
- Repair furs with holes (sew, stitch, etc.).
- When required, complete transactions and deal with client issues;
- Other duties deemed necessary by the Supervisor.
- Knowledge of sewing, hunting, trapping is an asset;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Willing to learn new skills.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please contact Tiivi Dupuis at
email@example.com or Andrew Epoo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs