Makivik Job Opportunity
REPORTING TO: The Office Manager in the Corporate Secretary Department.
- Make deliveries and run errands on a regular basis and as required;
- Ensure that office corridors, storage spaces and board rooms are always safe and tidy;
- Light snow removal on stairs and ramp at Head office and NRC building;
- Keep recycling bins and containers available and emptied as necessary;
- Ensure that the messenger vehicle is well maintained;
- Support the executives in the maintenance and care of leased vehicles;
- Assist staff to move heavy or bulky items during office moves or deliveries;
- Picking up staff at airport;
- Be available to travel for training or as requested by supervisor;
- Any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- Possess a valid driver’s license;
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience;
- Punctual, reliable, autonomous, and highly motivated;
- Good team player;
- Good organizational skills and time management.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Human Resources Policy Manual.
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs