For full election details visit the elections page
- Find an eligible voter that you trust in your affiliated community and tell them who you want to vote for.
- Print a copy of the proxy form and fill it up with:
Advanced Polling Form 01|28 Election Day Form 02|04
- Your name (Name of Voter)
- Your affiliated community (Community Name)
- The name of the person who is voting for you (Proxy Holder)
- Their affiliated community (Community Name)
- The location of where you are signing from.
- Your signature ( Signature)
- Fax it to your affiliated community’s polling station or to your designated proxy voter, or email a scanned or picture copy of it to your designated proxy voter, making sure that they have access to a printer and can print it. The returning officer will not accept a digital copy, only a proxy form in paper will be accepted.
- The Returning Officer in your designated community will accept a proxy form properly filled out in paper form. Your designated proxy voter will be given a ballot in order to vote on your behalf and your name will be crossed off the voting list.
For further information, please contact Lucy Grey, the Chief Returning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.