Makivik Job Opportunity
Tanning Agent (EDD11072022)
- Skinning animals;
- Fleshing pelts;
- Tanning furs;
- File paperwork, inventory, and daily reports on completed tasks;
- Keep track customers’ furs;
- Repair furs with wholes (sew, stitch, etc.).
- Knowledge of sewing, hunting, trapping is an asset;
- Reliable, comes to work from 9 to 5;
- Team player;
- Willing to learn new skills.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please contact Tiivi Dupuis at email@example.com or Andrew Epoo at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs