Makivik Job Opportunity
REPORTING TO: The Office Manager in the Corporate Secretary Department.
- Prepare and provide coffee, tea and other refreshment for staff and guests, as required;
- Sweep and wash floors;
- Clean dishes;
- Remove garbage from offices;
- Clean and disinfect offices and common areas;
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying of restrooms;
- Clean apartment buildings, upon request;
- Clean other buildings owned by Makivvik, upon request;
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies;
- Any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- High school Diplomas, an asset;
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in janitorial work, an asset;
- Experience with the use of cleaning solutions and equipment;
- Punctual, reliable, autonomous, and highly motivated;
- Good team player;
- Good organizational skills and time management.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs