Makivik Job Opportunity
Investment Accounting Clerk (TRE051923)
POSITION: Investment Accounting Clerk
REPORTING TO: The Investment Manager in the Treasurer’s Department
- Preparation of loan deposits and requests for withdrawals;
- Preparation of investment journal entries;
- Verification and maintenance of investment holdings and activities;
- Assist in the preparation of portfolio returns;
- Update dividends, interest, and market values of the investment portfolio;
- Ensure loan payments are calculated and received in a timely fashion;
- Assembling and distribution of documentation for Investment Review Committee meetings;
- Any other related duties deemed necessary by the Supervisor.
- AEC/DEP in Accounting;
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience;
- Good communication skills in at least two (2) of the three (3) languages: Inuktitut, English and/or French;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Sage 300, an asset;
- Investment knowledge/interest, an asset;
- Reliable, autonomous, and highly motivated;
- Good team player;
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs