Makivik Job Opportunity
Income Tax Agent (TRE041423)
Makivvik Corporation is a non-for-profit entity created pursuant to the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement to represent and promote the interests of Nunavik Inuit at political, social, and economic levels. Its Treasury Department is recruiting for a Income Tax Agents for 3 month contract position in Nunavik.
- Prepare individual income tax returns for Nunavik Beneficiaries;
- Training will be provided;
- Must keep all client information confidential;
- No traveling is required except for agents covering another community.
- Secondary V diploma and/or pertinent work experience;
- Must be reliable and punctual;
- Must be fluent in Inuktitut and English;
- Must be at ease with working with the public;
- Knowledge of computers is an asset.
Two airline tickets between home community and Montreal or within Nunavik (to be used in off season)
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs