Makivik Job Opportunity
Coordinator – Ungaluk Program (PRE10252022)
Under the Supervision of the Director of Makivvik President’s Department, the Ungaluk Program Coordinator shall have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full implementation and coordination of the Ungaluk Program;
- Ensure proper communications with proponents, Regional organization and Nunavimmiut at large regarding the program, its objectives and activities;
- Establish, in collaboration with the “Ungaluk Advisory Committee”, priorities and follow-up for funding proposals;
- Identify governments’ and organizations’ funding programs under which proposals may qualify and inform the proponents, KRG, Makivvik and the “Ungaluk Advisory Committee” of such programs;
- With Ungaluk staff, ensure that proponents provide agreed activity and expenses reports on approved projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management and strategic role;
- Possess a DEC in Administration, relevant experience will be recognized;
- Strong leadership, communication and planning skills required;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in Inuktitut and in English is required;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in French would be an asset;
- Reliable and autonomous;
- Solid, practical word processing skills;
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures and budget management.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs