Makivik Job Opportunity
Accounting Clerk (TRE061923)
REPORTING TO: The Senior Accountant in the Treasurer Department.
- Maintain the accounting filing system;
- Data entry of journal entries, cash receipts etc.;
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Accountant and Director of Finance;
- Assist with accounts payable & accounts receivable;
- Assist in the audit process;
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports;
- Distribution of financial reports;
- Any other related duties deemed necessary by the Finance department.
- DEC or equivalent;
- 2 or more years of related experience;
- Good communication skills in at least two (2) of the three (3) languages: Inuktitut, English and/or French;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/Word/PowerPoint, SAGE;
- Reliable, autonomous, and highly motivated;
- Good team player;
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual.
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs