Makivik Job Opportunity
Assistant Travel Coordinator (CSD041923)
REPORTING TO: The Travel Coordinator in the Corporate Secretary Department.
- To process all travel requirements for the Corporation;
- Booking flights, trains, hotels, vehicle rentals, camps, etc.;
- Organizing and booking chartered flights;
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and various Corporate meetings and events;
- Prepare and submit budgets for business and group travel;
- Maintaining the department travel files in the Travel Management System;
- Assisting the Finance Department and the Construction division in reconciling travel invoices;
- On-call during evenings and week-ends, when required;
- Any other related duties deemed necessary by the Supervisor.
- High School diploma;
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the travel industry or equivalent in administrative services;
- Knowledge of northern travel, Nomadis Travel Management (TMS), is an asset;
- Good communication skills in at least two (2) of the three (3) languages: Inuktitut, English and/or French;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Reliable, autonomous, and highly motivated;
- Good team player;
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs