Makivik Job Opportunity
Administrative Assistant – Legal Department (PRE06232022)
The Legal Department is looking for a dynamic and organized individual to work at the St-Laurent office in an environment where teamwork and professionalism is emphasized. The individual selected will report to the Director of the Legal Department. The Legal Department provides support to all the departments of the Corporation as well as to its subsidiaries.
Assist the department with administrative, logistical and clerical duties, including preparation of correspondence and other documents, ordering office supplies, etc.;
• Organize the filing of documents and maintain the filing system;
• Follow-up on the billing related to the administration of the Legal Department;
• Manage the Legal team calendar;
• Assist in the organization of meetings both in person and virtually;
• Coordinate travel arrangements of the members of the Legal Department;
• Copy and email documents, take phone calls, etc.;
• All other related duties as required.
Training or previous experience as an administrative assistant;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience;
• Bilingual (Inuktitut and English or French, both written and spoken);
• Extensive knowledge of Word;
• Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook;
• Knowledge of Nunavik;
• Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment;
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs