Makivik Job Opportunity
Maintenance and Cleaning – CSD12172021
- Make coffee
- Clean dishes
- Sweep and wash floors
- Remove garbage from the office
- Clean desk tops from time to time
- From time to time be able to clean apt. buildings upon the request of supervisors
- Clean the Makivvik vehicles upon request
- Keep proper cleaning supplies inventory (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, etc.)
- Be able to use a floor polisher
- Serve Guests during a meeting from time to time
- Perform other related tasks
- Able to work alone and efficiently
- Making Bannock would be an asset
- Bilingual would be an asset
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivvik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual.
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs